As a production intern, you work together with the producers and the teams working on our awesome HTML5 games. You will be part of multiple teams working on live titles and you will learn from different aspects of game development and publishing. This is a paid internship position. To be eligible you must be enrolled in a college or university with an internship program.
Day to day, your tasks will include:
- Organizing meetings and meeting notes
- Documenting decisions made
- Assisting the producers to drive projects from start to completion
- Help in prioritizing and decision making for live games
- A candidate who enjoys to organize
- Good writing skills in English
- Experience in game development
- Experience with agile tools like Trello or JIRA
- Knowledge of agile processes (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Hands-on experience in either Quality Assurance, Game Art, Game Design or Game Development
- Internship compensation fee
- Great office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Occasional outings and drinks with the company
- High-profile IPs to work with
- An awesome team to work in!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!