Intern Publishing Team
DescriptionCoolGames is growing rapidly! Our game brands entertain millions of players every month! Boys, girls, men, woman, we have games for all audiences. And our games are played all around the world, both on desktop and mobile devices.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing a content calendar, and publishing games through our content management systems
- Support publishing team in creating monthly newsletters
- Customer support / handling feedback from our website users
- Working very closely with the international partners and supporting them with day-to-day activities
- Preparing and analysing the performance reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Creating, testing and distributing new games via existing distribution channels (350+ websites).
- You have strong communication and writing skills in English
- Data-driven, very strong analytical skills, eye for details, proactive, self-starter, eager to learn
- Experience with complex use of Excel and PowerPoint
- HBO/University education level in International Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Commercial Economics, gaming, media, or communication related education
- Hands-on experience with web/mobile gaming is a plus
- Affinity for (international) sales, marketing and online advertising
- Affinity with our target audiences is a plus
- An intern who is doing this as a 2nd or 3rd year ‘working’ internship
- Preferably living in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam
- You should be enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
- Good sense of humour!
- A creative learning environment in the young and dynamic gaming industry
- Game nights, Friday drinks and company events
- Awesome office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- An open and international company culture with fantastic colleagues
- An internship allowance
- An internship for preferably at least 6 months
- An internship for 40 hours a week, with room for a study assignment
- The opportunity to be involved with the international publishing department and to help build successful relations with international distribution partners
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.